Maple Cream Cheese Spread

Maple Cream Cheese SpreadThis delicious spread is so simple to make that it hardly seems worth posting it as a recipe. However it is so good that I would feel bad if I didn’t share it 🙂

Take your favorite cream cheese and add some maple syrup. That’s it! Yum yum! It’s wonderful spread on muffins, and all sorts of things for that matter.

Maple Cream Cheese Spread

4 tablespoons cream cheese (I like Nancy’s)
2-4 teaspoons maple syrup (depending on your taste)

1. Allow the cream cheese to soften at room temperature for about 20-30 minutes (this makes it easier to mix)
2. Using a spoon, mix the cream cheese and maple syrup together in a small glass jar. It requires a bit of mixing to get it well-blended, but it comes together really well. It keeps in the fridge for up to a week.

Enjoy!

Linking to: Simple Lives ThursdayPennywise Platter ThursdaysFull Plate ThursdayFight Back Friday, Fresh Bites Friday, Foodie FridayMonday Mania, Inspire Me Monday, Meatless MondaysHomestead BarnhopMake Your Own MondaysFat TuesdayTraditional TuesdaysHearth and Soul HopReal Food WednesdaysHealthy 2day WednesdaysAllergy Free WednesdaysHome Is Where The Heart Is

18 Comment

1. That looks really good! I might have to try that with my yogurt cheese and see if my hubby will eat it.

1. Debbie says:

My goodness, if that doesn’t make him eat it, then what will? 🙂

1. You never know with my picky husband! And I can only use the whey right now as I slowly reintroduce dairy. Hopefully this will do the trick!

2. Jessie says:

Sounds like it would be good in oven baked french toast! (with chopped walnuts?)

1. Debbie says:

Oven baked french toast….with chopped walnuts….maybe. Oh who am I kidding, give me some now!

3. Ooh, this sound delightful. I love the simplicity of recipes and I love maple.

1. Debbie says:

Thanks France!

4. […] EASY FERMENTED BERRY SAUCE19. Crockpot Homemade Yogurt20. Fabulous cooking Finds Week 821. Maple Cream Cheese Spread22. How to throw a Paleo Birthday […]

5. Carole says:

I am going to have to try this because I can’t quite imagine what it tastes like.

I found this via Simple Living with Diane Balch. I linked in a retro steak dish. Have a super week.

This spread looks delicious, I would just love it. Hope you are enjoying your holiday week and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!

7. Danavee says:

YUM! Thanks for sharing! And thanks for the invite to link up! I’ll be back!!!

8. Melissa says:

Looks delicious! I love cream cheese and I love maple. Can’t wait to try it for breakfast. Thanks!

9. This is a great easy and fast recipe! Sounds yummy too! I need to make this for a snack! We’d love it if you’d share this at our Home is Where the Heart is! http://www.homesteadsimple.com/home-is-where-the-heart-is-link-it-up-wednesdays-1/
    and any other posts you’d like to share that have to do with homesteading and homemaking!

10. What a fabulous idea! I can think of so many ways to use this delicious maple cream cheese spread!

1. Debbie says:

Absolutely! I’m having a lot of fun with it!

11. Thank you for your submission on Nourishing Treasures’ Make Your Own! Monday link-up.

Check back later tonight when the new link-up is running to see if you were one of the top 3 featured posts! 🙂

12. That combo sounds delicious. I love cream cheese and honey, but I bet this would be even better. Thanks for linking up to Healthy 2Day Wednesday! Hope to see you again this Wednesday.

13. Poppy says:

Poppy…

Been looking around bing for sites about Cheese today. Good Stuff :-)…

Comments are closed.