Today I’m very excited to be doing a review of The Whole Food Revelation Cookbook by France Morisette from Beyond the Peel. I also have one copy of this ebook to giveaway! But first, let me tell you a little about The Whole Food Revelation Cookbook.
This is more than just a cookbook, it is more like a “whole food makeover”! I know from experience that making the change to a whole foods diet can be quite daunting in the beginning. A whole foods diet means you can no longer rely on processed foods or convenience foods. It means getting into your kitchen and doing some good old fashioned cooking!
When I was first starting out, I really had no idea how to cook – I was lacking even basic techniques like food prep, how to make dressings/sauces/marinades, or even how to roast something! The Whole Food Revelation Cookbook will help jump start you with the basic skills and techniques. Simplified and streamlined to allow you to have healthy, tasty, gourmet meals on your table every night!
The Whole Food Revelation Workshop
The Whole Food Revelation is a cookbook, but it is structured more like a workshop to help get you comfortable with cooking from scratch. It guides you through what to buy, how to prep it, and then how to cook it. It includes:
- 4-week meal plan of evening meals. Balanced meals with protein, carbohydrates and healthy fats. Options are given for the protein portion of each meal, including vegetarian options.
- Grocery list for each week.
- Detailed meal prep – all meal prep for the week is designed to be done in a 1-2 hour block on the weekend, to minimize the amount of time spent in the kitchen during your busy week.
The recipes in this 4-week meal plan are fantastic! They are tasty, creative, flavorsome, yet uncomplicated. I also love the variety that France has included in her meal plans – a wide variety of whole grains, pulses and lentils, meats, and vegetables. Eating a varied, whole foods diet is one of the keys to good health!
What You’ll Learn
- Easy, homemade salad dressings in minutes
- An introduction to cooking some vegetarian meals that won’t leave you feeling like “where’s the meat?”
- Making beans, legumes, grains & seeds from scratch & at a fraction of the cost
- How to make pizza dough without all the preservatives
- Healthy sauces made from vegetables
- Protein packed side dishes
- Using nuts & seeds in meal & sauces
- Cooking with a variety of squashes and vegetables to get you out of a veggie rut
- Using fruit in savory dishes
- Incorporating healthy fat from avocados, nuts & seeds
- Making savory jam for meats
- Using a variety of spices
- How to cook beef, chicken, fish, and pork
- And much more!
The Whole Food Revelation will guide you, step by step, on how to cook gourmet-style, tasty dishes with minimal fuss. If you want to get started today, click here to purchase an electronic copy of The Whole Food Revelation. Enter discount code SUMMER at checkout to get 20% off! You and your family will enjoy the results!
Enter below for your chance to win an electronic copy of The Whole Food Revelation!
Disclosure: I received a copy of The Whole Food Revelation Cookbook in exchange for this review. All opinions given are my own. If you make a purchase from Beyond the Peel that originates from this post I will receive a commission. Thank you for supporting both Beyond the Peel and Easy Natural Food with your purchase.