Summer is a time of abundant garden produce – fresh, crunchy and juicy! What better way to enjoy it than a big bowl of salad! Salads are so incredibly versatile and there is no limit to the combinations and flavors that you can create. Make a small side salad to a complement a meal, or add some protein, carbohydrates and healthy fats, and you have a complete meal!
Summer Salad Sundays is a place to link up and share your salad recipes, or to get some great ideas for your next salad. Summer Salad Sundays will run all through summer!
- Leafy green salads
- Meat-based salads
- Grain or lentil-based salads
- Pasta salads
- Potato salads
- Fruit salads
- Cooked vegetable salads
- Homemade salad dressing recipes/tips
- ….etc…provided it’s healthy and salad-related!
Each week I’ll feature 3 posts from the week before that caught my eye. I will also share these posts on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Carnival Guidelines – PLEASE READ:
1) Real food ingredients only! This means no industrial foods such as processed vegetable oils (extra virgin and cold pressed are ok), refined sugar, unfermented soy etc.
2) No store-bought salad dressings! Making your own mayonnaise or vinaigrette using quality oils and other healthy ingredients is so easy, and so much better for you. If you’ve never tried making your own before, stay tuned, because there are sure to be many great mayo/vinaigrette recipes shared here!
3) Please add a link back to Summer Salad Sundays on your post. This is standard linky etiquette and helps more readers find all of the great recipes shared on Summer Sunday Salads. Only posts that link back will have a chance of being featured.
5) Finally, if you see something that you like, leave a comment for that person on their blog and let them know you found them through Summer Salad Sundays! It’s always great to get positive comments 🙂
Link up using the Linky tool below. Make sure you link the URL of your actual blog post and not your blog’s home page.