Welcome to Sunday Night Soup Night! A big thank you to everyone who shared a recipe last week, and to everyone who stopped by to get all warm and fuzzy just thinking about soup 🙂
Last week I said I would tweet my favorite soups recipes from the week before. It was tough….really REALLY tough to decide, but here are the three I tweeted:
Sunday Night Soup Night is all about celebrating the goodness of wonderful homemade soups and stocks. Warm, tasty soup, made from homemade stock can be a complete and highly nourishing meal. And also an easy and convenient one!
So come join in the fun and share this celebration:
– Link up a recipe for homemade soup, stock/broth or chowder.
– Or you may have a post your wish to share about your tips/methods for making great soups and stocks, or information about the benefits of nourishing soups and bone broths.
– Or simply get inspired by checking out the links from other bloggers.
– If you see something that you like, leave a comment for that person on their blog and let them know you found them through Sunday Night Soup Night! It’s always great to get positive feedback 🙂
Before you link up, this is important:
No commercially canned or packaged soups, stock or bouillon please (soup made from homemade stock/bone broth is so much more nourishing than anything you can buy in the supermarket.) If you’re not sure how to make your own stock, here are a few great posts on stock-making that have been linked to this carnival:
Nitty Gritty of Frugal Food Stock
Frugal Chicken Stock
Frugal Food Thursday Chicken Broth
Link up using the Linky tool below:
– Make sure you link the URL of your actual blog post and not your blog’s home page.
– Enter the title of your post instead of your name in the Name field!
Please provide a link back to Sunday Night Soup Night on your post.