Welcome to Sunday Night Soup Night! This is week 3, and the weather is definitely starting to get colder where I am. I say “Bring on the soup!” I’m really looking forward to seeing what everyone is going to post this week.
Sunday Night Soup Night is all about celebrating the goodness of wonderful homemade soups and stocks. Warm, tasty soup, made from homemade stock can be a complete and highly nourishing meal. And also an easy and convenient one!
So come join in the fun and share this celebration:
– Link up a recipe for homemade soup, stock/broth or chowder.
– Or you may have a post your wish to share about your tips/methods for making great soups and stocks, or information about the benefits of nourishing soups and bone broths.
– Or simply get inspired by checking out the links from other bloggers.
– If you see something that you like, leave a comment for that person on their blog and let them know you found them through Sunday Night Soup Night! It’s always great to get positive feedback 🙂
Before you link up, this is important:
No commercially canned or packaged soups, stock or bouillon please (soup made from homemade stock/bone broth is so much more nourishing than anything you can buy in the supermarket.) If you’re not sure how to make your own stock, here are a few great posts on stock-making that have been linked to this carnival:
Nitty Gritty of Frugal Food Stock
Frugal Chicken Stock
Frugal Food Thursday Chicken Broth
Link up using the Linky tool below:
– Make sure you link the URL of your actual blog post and not your blog’s home page.
– Enter the title of your post instead of your name in the Name field!
Please provide a link back to Sunday Night Soup Night on your post.
If you currently eat a grain-free diet, or are considering eliminating grains from your diet, check out my review and giveaway of the ebook Against the Grain.