Sunday Night Soup Night! 10/30/2011

Welcome to Sunday Night Soup Night! A big thanks to everyone who participated in the first Sunday Night Soup Night. There were so many great recipes last week which I can’t wait to try! I’m really looking forward to seeing what everyone is going to post this week.

Sunday Night Soup Night is all about celebrating the goodness of wonderful homemade soups and stocks. Warm, tasty soup, made from homemade stock can be a complete and highly nourishing meal. And also an easy and convenient one!

So come join in the fun and share this celebration:
- Link up a recipe for homemade soup, stock/broth or chowder.
- Or you may have a post your wish to share about your tips/methods for making great soups and stocks, or information about the benefits of nourishing soups and bone broths.
- Or simply get inspired by checking out the links from other bloggers.
- If you see something that you like, leave a comment for that person on their blog and let them know you found them through Sunday Night Soup Night! It’s always great to get positive feedback :)

Before you link up, this is important:
No commercially canned or packaged soups, stock or bouillon please (soup made from homemade stock/bone broth is so much more nourishing than anything you can buy in the supermarket. If you’re not sure how to make your own stock, I plan to post how I do it, and I’m sure others will be sharing their methods too).

Link up using the Linky tool below:
- Make sure you link the URL of your actual blog post and not your blog’s home page.
- In the Name field, enter the title of your post instead of your actual name!

Please provide a link back to Sunday Night Soup Night on your post.

Sunday Night Soup Night will run every Sunday through fall and winter, so plenty of time to share those recipes!

This entry was posted in Sunday Night Soup Night. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Sunday Night Soup Night! 10/30/2011

1. Pingback: Butternut Squash Soup w/ Coconut Milk | Easy Natural Food

2. Debbie says:

Thanks for hosting. We are huge soup fans at our house.

3. Pingback: Cream of Asparagus Soup | Savoring Today

4. Kate says:

Thanks for hosting!!! Hope you enjoy my Creamy Cheesy Potato Soup…complete with bonus recipes for homemade veggie stock and fabulous ham & cheese sandwiches to go with the soup!

5. Thanks for hosting. I do not have any recipes to share right now, but I love getting ideas.

Side note: #2 and #3 aren’t soup. I think they got confused.

Hi Suzy, thanks for pointing this out. I have emailed the blogger and asked her if she has any soup recipes to share instead. I’m waiting for her reply. I would hate to have to delete links, but I want to keep this carnival on theme.

Thanks
      Debbie

Update: links #2 and #3 that weren’t soup-related have been deleted, which shifted up all of the other links, so the current links #2 and #3 are now soup related. Just to avoid any confusion….or maybe I just made it more confusing :)

6. Pingback: Tomato Basil Bisque « Lucy Jane's Best

7. Christy says:

Debbie, the first link I posted is incorrect, feel free to delete. I changed some formatting on my blog recently and desite copying the blogpost link, it still linked to my blog homepage instead of that particular post. I figured it out though and the second link goes directly to the post. Sorry about that!

8. Sue T.. says:

Thanks for hosting this every Sunday. Really enjoy posting recipes and seeing what others are making as well. Keep up the great work!!

Thanks Sue, I really appreciate that! I look forward to Sunday Night Soup Night, and I hope it’s giving everyone good ideas of different soups to try :)

9. Marguerite says:

Hi Debbie! Great soups and blog! Thanks so much for stopping by and for the invitation. Have a Happy Halloween!

10. Emma says:

Hi Debbie, thanks for hosting this again. I’ve shared my chicken stock recipe, which I make all the time and love. It’s really economical to make, and can be used as the base for so many meals.

11. Pingback: Albondigas Soup Recipe | Traditional Foods

12. Thanks for hosting! I posted a video recipe of albondigas, a Mexican meatball soup

13. Pingback: Beef and Mushroom Ale Soup | beyondthepeel.net

14. Vicky says:

Sorry I’m late! I didn’t forget but I was working yesterday and didn’t have time to link! Can’t wait to have a look at the vegetarian soups here!

15. Linda says:

I posted a recipe for beef stew cooked in a pumpkin. I hope that is “soupy” enough for the carnival. I just had to share it as it is the perfect dish for a fall night. Thanks so much for hosting!