Welcome to Sunday Night Soup Night! A big thanks to everyone who participated in the first Sunday Night Soup Night. There were so many great recipes last week which I can’t wait to try! I’m really looking forward to seeing what everyone is going to post this week.
Sunday Night Soup Night is all about celebrating the goodness of wonderful homemade soups and stocks. Warm, tasty soup, made from homemade stock can be a complete and highly nourishing meal. And also an easy and convenient one!
So come join in the fun and share this celebration:
– Link up a recipe for homemade soup, stock/broth or chowder.
– Or you may have a post your wish to share about your tips/methods for making great soups and stocks, or information about the benefits of nourishing soups and bone broths.
– Or simply get inspired by checking out the links from other bloggers.
– If you see something that you like, leave a comment for that person on their blog and let them know you found them through Sunday Night Soup Night! It’s always great to get positive feedback 🙂
Before you link up, this is important:
No commercially canned or packaged soups, stock or bouillon please (soup made from homemade stock/bone broth is so much more nourishing than anything you can buy in the supermarket. If you’re not sure how to make your own stock, I plan to post how I do it, and I’m sure others will be sharing their methods too).
Link up using the Linky tool below:
– Make sure you link the URL of your actual blog post and not your blog’s home page.
– In the Name field, enter the title of your post instead of your actual name!
Please provide a link back to Sunday Night Soup Night on your post.
Sunday Night Soup Night will run every Sunday through fall and winter, so plenty of time to share those recipes!