Welcome to Sunday Night Soup Night! I’m hopping with excitement over here because I can’t wait to see what everyone is going to post!
Sunday Night Soup Night is all about celebrating the goodness of wonderful homemade soups and stocks. Warm, tasty soup, made from homemade stock can be a complete and highly nourishing meal. And also an easy and convenient one!
So come join in the fun and share this celebration:
– Link up a recipe for homemade soup, stock/broth or chowder.
– Or you may have a post your wish to share about your tips/methods for making great soups and stocks, or information about the benefits of nourishing soups and bone broths.
– Or simply get inspired by checking out the links from other bloggers.
– If you see something that you like, leave a comment for that person on their blog – it’s always great to get positive feedback!
Please take a moment to read the participation rules below:
– No commercially canned or packaged soups, stock or bouillon please (soup made from homemade stock/bone broth is so much more nourishing than anything you can buy in the supermarket. If you’re not sure how to make your own stock, I plan to post how I do it, and I’m sure others will be sharing their methods too).
– Make sure you’re linking the URL of your actual blog post and not your blog’s home page.
– Please provide a link back to Sunday Night Soup Night on your post.
– No need to leave a comment for me unless you want to.
Sunday Night Soup Night will run every Sunday through fall and winter, so plenty of time to share those recipes!